Create a unique landing page (and URL) that will show limited permit, license, or reservation types to make your site more specific to what a user is looking for.
1. Go to Administration>>Permit Landings tab
2. Add the identifying label for this new URL as well as the URL suffix (ie: parks, septic, etc...) Your new URL will be (using previous examples): https://agency.onegov.com/index/parks or https://agency.onegov.com/index/septic
3. Identify which application types (or permit types) should be visible from this new landing page by going to Administration>> App Groups
4. Click on 'Modify' next to each application type that you would like to use the new landing page or URL created; then go to step #2 in the wizard.
5. Under the 'Landing Setup' drop down menu, select the identifying label for the landing page or URL that was created above; click on 'Save & Exit'.
6. Use this new link wherever you want to guide users to your new landing page!