In order to set up terms on an application, the terms section of the application must be enabled. This can be checked in the App Type setup
Click “Administration” under the “User” tab at the top of the page
Click “App Groups” in the “General” section near the top of the page
- Click “Manage” next to the App. Group that contains the application you want to add terms to
- Click "Modify" next to the application you want to add terms too
- Click "Next" to go to the step labeled "Additional"
- Verify that the "Name of Terms" field is not set to "DISABLED"
- If the field is not set to "DISABLED", that will be the name of the Terms step in the application
- If the field is set to "DISABLED" change the contents of the field and click "Save & Exit"
Once you checked to make sure the terms section is enabled, you can add terms to the application.
- Click "Manage" next to the App. Type you want to add terms to
- Click the terms tab near the top of the page
- The name of this tab will be the same as the name on step 6 above
- Click "Add Section" to create a new group to put terms in
- Adding sections will help keep similar terms together
- Fill out the terms section page
- Name the section
- Select whether or not the terms in this section should be automatically numbered
- Leave the "Status" setting to enabled
- Click "Save"
- Add a term to the section by clicking "Add term" next to the newly created section.
- If you need to change which section this term will be added to, change the value selected in the "Section" drop down
- Add the wording of the term to the "Text" textbox
- Choose if this term should always show on the application or if it should be triggered by a rule on the application
- For triggered terms, please reference our Rules guide here
- Leave the "Status" option to "Enabled"
- Click "Save"
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed